Tuesday 29 November 2011

Ted and Grace - Britain's Got Talent



One audition stole the show on Saturday night - 92 year old Ted Hall and his granddaughter Grace join us live
NAMES: Ted & Grace (Ted Hall and Grace Bower)
AGE: 92 & 21
FROM: Scunthorpe
TALENT: Singers
BACKGROUND: Ted, a retired Army recruit, and Grace, a Lady Gaga tribute act, are grandfather and granddaughter who first started singing as a duo when Grace was little. They are very close and Ted is very proud of Grace and says she follows his attributes and loves to show off like him! Ted loves pop music and Grace is inspired by people like Gwen Stefani and Lady Gaga.
Ted is originally from Sheffield but now lives in Scunthorpe near to his daughter and her family who he says looks after him tremendously. Grace has lived in Scunthorpe all her life apart from when she moved to university to study police and criminal investigation; she now lives back with her parents and brother.

QUESTIONS:
Are you nervous about performing in front of Simon Cowell?
Ted: I’m scared, but not petrified. These hands have made parts for spitfires so there’s nothing he can chuck at me that I can’t handle.
Grace: I’m nervous, but good nervous – excited nervous. Every female singer LOVES Simon Cowell and wants the opportunity to perform in front of him.

What would you do with £100,000 prize money if you won?
Ted: Give something to the poor. And I’d make sure all my friends had a drink with me.
Grace: Pay off my student debt and buy myself a record deal!!!

Why should you win Britain’s Got Talent?
Ted: I don’t think we should win, I hope the other people and the judges should think we should win! I worked 15 hard years in the entertainment industry & hope it has paid off to be able to win something like this.
Grace: Because our act is a typical British, eccentric, variety act and I hope it can touch all members of the public, from young to old hearts.

How would you feel if you won?
Ted: Elated!
Grace: So proud of us and thrilled to share such an experience with my granddad on what could be his last chance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment